I often come across startup founders who rely on paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, or other platforms to do wonders! To make your campaigns successful, you must pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Very strong value proposition.
2. Shift from a product-centric approach.
3. Scalable top-of-funnel system so as to upsell.
4. Strong brand positioning – a shift from a mere product-centric view.
5. Affiliate tie-ups with creators and influencers.
6. Distribute raw customer testimonials and their content.
7. Strong content marketing team.
8. Build your own email list and community.
After applying these changes, we were able to visibly boost the revenues & profit margins of many brands we work with.
Send me a Direct Message if you’d like a quick audit of your campaigns/website.
These are all great points and definitely important to consider when creating a successful paid campaign.
In addition, I think it’s also key to note the importance of proper targeting and strategic segmentation, as well as A/B testing different components of the campaigns. These all help ensure that each ad is shown to the right people and that the messaging resonates with them 🙂